Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 8 - Graffiti Photo Shoot

So I told you a little bit about 1 of my classes, Corporate Branding. My 2nd class this month is called Digital Photography about, dang, you guessed it, Photography!

Everyone in class was issued a Canon Powershot camera, which is a surprisingly powerful point and shoot camera. Luckily my roommate is awesome and has a Nikon D40 on hand. I'm extremely jealous, it's just an awesome tool to have. Original photography is such a valuable asset to great design.

So for our first project we had to pick a "niche" in photography to study. I did landscape photography, more specifically urban culture and such. So I was assigned a client to create a concept for, Benjamin Moore paints. So today I went to downtown Orlando to check out some graffiti art in the area to help out with this.

Check out some photos I got, these will eventually be retouched and improved on to create the concept I'm talking about, so stayed tuned for more on that.








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home